Hillary Clinton has a new job, and it’s not as a 2020 presidential candidate.

Queen’s University Belfast announced on Thursday the former first lady will take the reigns as the school’s 11th chancellor, and first female chancellor, effective January 1.

“It is a great privilege to become the Chancellor of Queen’s University, a place I have great fondness for and have grown a strong relationship with over the years,” Clinton said in a statement on the QUB website. “The University is making waves internationally for its research and impact and I am proud to be an ambassador and help grow its reputation for excellence.”

Clinton’s role at the Northern Ireland university will run for five years, though it’s largely ceremonial and advisory. It’s unclear what, if anything, the school is paying Clinton for her services.

“The Chancellor fulfils three main roles – a ceremonial one which involves presiding at degree congregations; an ambassadorial role, where the office holder helps to ‘open doors’ for the University as it seeks to fulfil its mission; and finally as an advisor, available to the Vice-Chancellor and senior management as a ‘sounding board’ and to provide counsel and guidance,” QUB reports.

School officials are ecstatic about Chancellor Clinton, who received an honorary degree from QUB in 2018.

[xyz-ihs snippet=”In-Article-LockerDome-Widget”]

“I am delighted that Queen’s has chosen Hillary Clinton to be its new Chancellor,” said Stephen Prenter, chair of the Senate, the school’s governing body. “Secretary Clinton has made a considerable contribution to Northern Ireland and as an internationally recognized leader will be an incredible advocate for Queen’s and an inspirational role model for the Queen’s community.”

Clinton will replace Tom Moran, QUB’s former chancellor who died last year, BBC reports.

The twice failed presidential candidate has frequently visited Northern Ireland since her first official stop there with her husband President Bill Clinton in 1995. The Clinton’s had a hand in the 1998 Good Friday peace accord that ended three decades of violence in the country. That agreement has since collapsed with no new resolution on the horizon, according to the Daily Mail.

The announcement of Clinton’s new post overseas comes amid speculation the 72-year-old career politician may mount a rematch with President Trump in 2020, a notion the former Secretary of State hasn’t exactly dismissed.

[xyz-ihs snippet=”In-Article-LockerDome-Widget-2″]

Clinton told BBC in November she’s “under enormous pressure” to challenge Trump again in 2020, and admitted she fantasizes “all the time” about what life would be like as President Hillary Clinton.

The month prior, Clinton responded a Trump tweet taunting a potential rematch with terse six words: “Don’t tempt me. Do your job.”

The QUB announcement came at the same time British writer and political commentator Gerald Baker penned a column for The Times predicting Clinton could become the 2020 Democratic nominee, if voters remain split among the current field of candidates through Super Tuesday.

“As Mr Baker points out there is an outside chance that more than three candidates could remain in the race for the candidacy by Super Tuesday in March, when more delegates for candidate nominations can be selected than at any other time in the primaries process,” the Express reports.

“This means that by June, the Democratic Party could be without a majority holding candidate, leading to a chaotic stalemate just months before election campaigns begin. This, according to Mr Baker, could open the door for a shock challenge by Mrs Clinton, who hasn’t denied that she would consider a second contest with Mr Trump.”